Welcome to the Web site (“Site”) for Degreedesk.com. This Website allows you to be aware of how degreedesk.com can help you achieve your educational goals.
Please look at this User Agreement carefully, because by visiting this site or by using this Site, you accept to be legally bound by and adhere to its terms. If you don’t accept adhere to this User Agreement, you aren’t endorsed to make use of the website.
We might revise this User Agreement every once in awhile, so please look at this web page every time you visit this site. Should you continue using the website as we publish the modification, which means you have decided to agree to the new terms.
Ownership and Process
Degreedesk.com matches the data that you simply supply to us to specific schools that partner with us to recognize interested candidates. Furthermore, your data might be provided to individual schools, other schools or multiple schools. Matching criteria can include the amount of student seats that the partnering institution has indicated to us it wishes our assistance in filling; the school’s other partnership plans with degreedesk.com, or any other criteria.
All material on or available through this website, including text, images, data, and illustrations, (with each other, the “Material”) remains safe and secure by the U.S. and worldwide copyright, trademark, along with other intellectual property laws and regulations, and it is possessed, controlled, or licensed by degreedesk.com. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, Resale, UPLOADING, Installing, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR Copying The Fabric, Entirely OR Simply, IS PROHIBITED. So long as you accept and accept without modification the notices, conditions and terms established during these Relation to Use, degreedesk.com grants or loans a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to go to, view, and retain a duplicate of pages of the site for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You might not modify, copy (except as established within the preceding sentence), distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, license or sub license, assign, or else transfer this license or the Material or any information, material, software, items or services out of this site. Furthermore, you might not visit or make use of the site to appropriate degreedesk.com’s trademarks and/in order to copy or imitate the “feel and look” from the site, or any portions thereof, unconditionally.
Access and Interference
You won’t use any robot, spider, moving, scraping, or any other automated device, process, or way to access this website. Nor are you going to use any manual way to monitor or copy the website or even the content contained thereon for just about any unauthorized purpose without degreedesk.com’s prior written permission. You won’t use any device, software, routine, or make any move that intervenes using the proper working from the site.
Links, Frames, and Meta tags
You can link to the home page of this site as long as the link doesn’t cast us in a false or misleading light. You cannot frame the content from this site. You are not authorized to use the metatags or any other hidden text that includes degreedesk.com trademarks or our name without prior consent.
Forums and Public Communication
For your benefit, Degreedesk.com offers discussion forums and blog possibilities in which you along with other customers can submit content for public viewing (“Forum Content”) to facilitate networking with other people thinking about distance or online learning. You agree that Forum Submissions are the only responsibility of the person or entity from whom such Forum Content came from. This means that you (and never degreedesk.com) are entirely accountable for all Forum Content that you simply submit through the Forum or elsewhere on the website. Degreedesk.com doesn’t control or ensure the precision, completeness, effectiveness, integrity, or quality of Forum Content. You realize and agree that you simply might be uncovered to Forum Content that’s offensive, indecent, or objectionable. On no account will degreedesk.com be liable by any means for any Forum Content, including any errors or omissions in any Forum Content or any loss or damage of any sort incurred consequently by using any Forum Content posted via this website.
Registration and Account Security
You represent and warrant the registration information you provide to degreedesk.com is and can remain true and accurate. You’re exclusively accountable for the safety and discretion of the password and account. In addition, you’re exclusively accountable for all activities that occur beneath your account. You accept immediately to notify Degreedesk.com of any unauthorized utilization of your bank account or other breach of security regarding your utilization of the site which you are aware of.
Your Participation within the Forums
You agree that you won’t make use of a Forum or this website to submit or else offer Forum Content that:
1. Is illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, bothering, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, racially or else hateful, or else objectionable
2. Harm minors
3. Impersonates anyone or entity or wrongly states or else misrepresents your affiliation having a person or entity
4. Conflicts with any obligations you’ve under law including under contractual or fiduciary associations (for example inside information, proprietary and private information learned or revealed included in employment associations or under non-disclosure contracts)
5. Infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade-secret, or any other proprietary privileges associated with a 3rd party
6. Comprises or consists of unrequested or unauthorized advertising, marketing materials, “spam,” “junk e-mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other type of unauthorized solicitation
7. Comprises or consists of software infections or other computer code, files or programs made to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality associated with a software application or hardware or telecommunications equipment
8. Intervenes with or disturbs the website, related services, or servers or systems connected thereto or disobeys any needs, methods, guidelines, or rules of systems attached to this website or related services
9. Violates any relevant local, state, national, or worldwide law
10. Can be used to stalk or else harass another.
Forum Content Published to Forums
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
You represent and warrant the registration information you provide to Degreedesk.com is and will remain true and accurate. You’re exclusively accountable for the safety and discretion of the password and account. In addition, you’re exclusively accountable for every activity that occurs on your account. You accept to immediately notify Degreedesk.com of any unauthorized utilization of your bank account or other breach of security regarding your utilization of the site which you are aware of.
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim continues to be infringed, or – if multiple works are handled by this information – you might give a representative listing of the copyrighted works that you claim happen to be infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and supply an account of in which the infringing jobs are situated on the website.
3. Provide your mailing address, phone number and, if available, e-mail address.
4. Include each of the next claims in your body from the Notice:
(i) Hereby state that I’ve got a better-belief the disputed utilization of the copyrighted material isn’t approved through the copyright owner, its agent, or even the law (e.g., fair use).
(ii) I hereby state the information within this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner or approved to do something with respect to the owner, from the copyright or of the exclusive right underneath the copyright that’s allegedly infringed.
5. Provide your full legal name as well as your electronic or physical signature.
Claims of Infringement
Degreedesk.com respects the intellectual property of others and requests you to do the same. In compliance using the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the written text which might be located in the U.S. The copyright office site at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf Degreinusa.com will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged copyright violation which are duly reported to the Designated Copyright Agent recognized within the notice below. Degreedesk.com will disable and/or terminate the accounts of customers who’re repeat infringers. While degreedesk.com views these kinds of notices seriously, you might be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ costs) should you materially misrepresent that content or activity is infringing. For instance, one decision purchased a business that sent violation notification seeking elimination of online materials which were protected by copyright’s fair use doctrine to pay such costs and attorneys’ feels the organization decided to settle the problem in excess of $100,000. To learn more, please visit http://www.onlinepolicy.org/action/legpolicy/opg_v_diebold/ accordingly, if you’re uncertain whether material infringes your copyrights (including whether utilization of copyrighted material may constitute fair use) you may decide to consult a lawyer.